Artists Rights Society On Estates Issues For Artists
Artists + Legacies
An EASL Section and Artists Rights Society collaboration
Presented by the Fine Arts Committee and the Pro Bono Steering Committee of the Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Section.
Please join us for an informative and lively discussion of topics that artists should consider during their careers with a broad view towards their legacies, including intellectual property, trusts and estates, arts management, and much more. This panel will consider various pieces of the puzzle from the perspectives of arts professionals, attorneys, and art world insiders. Participants will learn about experiences, best practices and other useful advice for artists and estates.
- May 12, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Kathy Battista, Ph.D., PhD, Faculty, Architectural Association School of Architecture and Legacy Specialist, Mercer Contemporary & co-editor, Creative Legacies
- Speaker: Dorian Bergen, ACA Gallery
- Speaker: Michael Dayton Hermann, The Warhol Foundation
- Speaker: Barbara Hoffman, Esq., The Hoffman Law Firm
- Moderator: Adrienne R. Fields, Esq., Artists Rights Society
- Pro Bono Steering Committee (Entertainment, Arts, And Sports Law)