March 24, 2021: Aviation Sector
Join us as our panelists explore some of the reasons why the aviation industry is a flying success in Ireland. This webinar will provide more information on what factors have made Ireland a leading global centre for aviation leasing and financing for over forty years.
- Georgina O’Riordan, McCann Fitzgerald
- Mary Ward, William Fry
- Mark Atwood, Cozen O'Connor
For non-NYSBA members, register here.
Register for the other programs of the webinar series:
Following Brexit, Ireland remains the only English-speaking common law jurisdiction in the EU. Ireland’s laws and courts are the prime alternative for U.S. companies doing business in the EU. Ireland for Law in conjunction with the New York State Bar Association’s International Section is hosting a series of four free and interactive online webinars which will cover Data Privacy, International Arbitration, the Aviation Sector and Financial Services. Each session runs for 1 hour and 15 Minutes from 9AM EST/2pm GMT. Further details will follow shortly.
February 25th, 2021: Forget What You've Heard About GDPR
- Speakers: John Cahir, A&L Goodbody & Oisín Tobin, Mason Hayes & Curran & Elaine Morrissey, Manager, Legal Counsel ICON plc
- Moderator: Gerald J Ferguson, Baker & Hostetler LLP
March 11th, 2021: Ireland and International Arbitration
- Speakers: Paul McGarry SC, The Bar of Ireland & Nicola Dunleavy, Matheson & President of Arbitration Ireland
- Moderator: Edward Lenci, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
April 22, 2021: Financial Services
- Speakers: Robert Cain, Arthur Cox & Louise McNabola, William Fry
- Moderator: Howard Fischer, Moses & Singer LLP
- March 24, 2021
- 10:00 AM
- 11:15 AM
- Virtual Participation
- International Section
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Intellectual Property Law Section