Communication In The Workplace: From Professionalism To Cybersecurity, What New Lawyers Need To Know
This program will be a panel discussion on the do's and don'ts of attorney communications in the digital age. The discussion will include elements of courtesy, professionalism, best practices, procedural and ethical requirements, confidentiality, security, encryption and technological pitfalls.
This program is the third of four in the postgraduate program series for law students. Register and join us at the other programs in the series to learn helpful tips as you begin your career search while gaining valuable insight from industry leading professionals:
- Virtual Interviewing: Techniques to Help You Land the Job
- Zoom Etiquette: A Guide for Law Students Post-Grad
- May 4th: Social Media Between Generations: The Do's and Don'ts
This program is FREE for NYSBA members and law student members. Sign up for a FREE NYSBA law student membership today to get access to this program, a variety of other law student programs, and an array of member benefits that will help you during your school career.
- April 27, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Alexander Paykin, Esq., The Law Office of Alexander Paykin, P.C.
- Amber Lawyer, Esq., Bond Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Kim Wolf Price, Esq., Bond Schoeneck and King, PLLC
- Committee On Technology And The Legal Profession
- LPM Sub: Lawyers In Transition
- Young Lawyers Section
- Women In Law Section