COVID 19’s Impact On Environmental & Energy Law Practice: A Dialogue
In the first of an expected series of webinars by the Environmental & Energy Law Section on environmental law and the coronavirus, this panel will discuss COVID-19’s impact on the practice of environmental law in New York regarding current legal and logistical issues from the environmental frontlines. Topics explored will include impacts on construction, remediation, office staffing, processing of applications, enforcement discretion, criminal actions, FIFRA, hearings and the Governor’s Executive Orders. Discussion of agency guidance documents, practice tips and the opportunity to ask questions to the panelists will be provided.
- April 16, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Nicholas Ward Willis, Moderator, Keane & Beane, P.C.
- Susan Amron, Esq., New York City Dept. of City Planning
- Marla E. Wieder, Esq., USEPA Region 2
- Thomas Berkman, Esq., New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- Environmental & Energy Law Section