Dispute Resolvers In Times Of Crises: How To Be A Resource During Times Of Heightened Need
This program is free for Dispute Resolution Section members.
The panel will be moderated by David C. Singer, Co-Chair of the Ethical Issues and Standards Committee of the NYSBA Dispute Resolution Section.
The participants in this program will explore how dispute resolution and the skills of mediators, arbitrators, facilitators and other dispute resolution professionals can be a resource during times of heightened need – such as pandemics, natural disasters, periods of societal upheaval and political chasms. What role could and should dispute resolution professionals play during these times?
This program is presented by the Ethical Issues and Standards Committee of the NYSBA Dispute Resolution Section (Leslie A. Berkoff and David C. Singer, Co-Chairs).
- November 30, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: David C. Singer, Arbitrator, FCIArb; Mediator, IMI Certified
- Speaker: Jeff T. Zaino, American Arbitration Association
- Speaker: Maurice Q. Robinson, Cardozo Law School
- Speaker: Maria R. Volpe, Ph.D., John Jay College of Criminal Justice – CUNY
- Speaker: Lela Love, Cardozo Law School
- Speaker: Jackie Nolan-Haley, Fordham University School of Law
- Dispute Resolution Section