DRS Insurance Disputes Committee April 2022
Join the Insurance Disputes Committee of the Dispute Resolution Section for an in-person meeting and networking event. There will be a panel discussion on “Discovery Red-Flags in Insurance Coverage Arbitrations: Attorney-Client Privilege Claims, Underwriting Files, Insurance Company Guidelines”. The panelists will be Judy Selby, Kennedys Law LLP, and Peter Halprin, Pasich LLP, and will be moderated by committee co-chairs Diana Shafter Gliedman, Anderson Kill P.C., and Mark Bunim, Case Closure LLC.
Live and virtual options available.
- April 11, 2022
- 5:30 PM
- 7:30 PM
- New York City
- Virtual Participation
- American Arbitration Association
150 East 42nd Street 17th Floor
New York, NY 10017
- Mark J. Bunim, Esq., Moderator, Case Closure LLC
- Peter A. Halprin, Esq., Pasich LLP
- Judy Selby, Esq., Kennedys Law LLP
- Diana Shafter Gliedman, Esq., Moderator, Anderson Kill P.C.
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education