Elder Law & Special Needs Section Spring UnProgram 2021
Join us for a reconfigured webinar version of the Elder Law & Special Needs Section's Spring UnProgram.
This event will offer registrants the opportunity to attend four, 45 minute breakout sessions, in small group format (10 -12 people), designed to encourage open and free-flowing discussions. Registration is limited to 120 people and is only open to current members of the Elder Law and Special Needs Section.
Discussions will be facilitated to permit the sharing of ideas. Due to the set-up of this year's program, registrants will be required to pre-select their preferred topics in advance from the ten being offered in order to pre-assign attendees to breakout rooms.
Breakout topics will include:
- Irrevocable Trust Clauses – Include it or Leave it Out
- IRA Trust Beneficiary Drafting Planning
- Post CBLTC Transfer Rule Implementation Planning
- Practice Management Issues – Covid & Beyond
- Remote Notarization & Witnessing Best Practices
- Power of Attorney Changes
- SNTs and SECURE Act
- Drafting Techniques for Medical & Other Directives Due to Covid
- Business Succession Planning
- Guardianship Proceedings and Issues
- April 22, 2021
- 9:00 AM
- 12:30 PM
- Virtual Participation