Environmental And Energy Lawyers: A Law Student’s Guide To What We Do (Webinar)
Environmental and Energy Law is not necessarily what you see on television and in the movies. It is a broad-based practice, with different substantive areas of law. It also covers a range of opportunities that span from the public to the private sector. Join us for a discussion led by environmental and energy practitioners from the public, non-governmental, and private sectors, who will speak about their career trajectories, what they do on a day-to-day basis, and offer some helpful advice regarding those interested in pursuing this type of career. There will be a question and answer period at the end of the session.
While this program is focused to law students, junior and more senior practicing attorneys are sure to take away some useful practice and career trajectory points.
- September 30, 2020
- 5:00 PM
- 6:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Michael J. Hecker, Esq., Partner & Environmental Practice Leader, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Panelist: Sarah M. Main, Esq., Associate, Environmental & Renewable Energy Practices, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Panelist: Robert A. Stout, Jr., Esq., Partner, Environmental Practice, Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
- Panelist: Kit Kennedy, Esq., Senior Director, Climate & Clean Energy Program, Natural Resource Defense Council
- Panelist: Marla E. Wieder, Esq., Assistant Regional Counsel & Regional Criminal Environmental Counsel, US EPA, Region 2