Global Legal Market And The Benefits Of Dual Qualification
This webinar will be a roundtable discussion on how Latin-American lawyers who studied in the U.S. and passed the NY Bar Exam become dual qualified in their home jurisdictions and in the State of New York. Experienced New York lawyers will also be participating in this program to explain what New York firms, seeking dual qualified Latin-American lawyers, expect. BARBRI will provide its unique insight referring to Bar exam preparations and what requirements prospective candidates should consider. This program should be of particular interest to Latin-American lawyers interested in pursuing an LL.M. in the U.S. and sitting for the NY Bar exam. Topics will include client services, cross-border transactions, reconciling two bodies of law, technology, and diversity in multi-jurisdictional practices.
If you don't have an account with NYSBA, register here.
- December 3, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Mary Fernandez, Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernandez, Dominican Republic
- Speaker: Neil Quartaro, Cozen O'Connor, New York
- Moderator: Juliana Del Pesco, BARBRI, New York
- Speaker: Mariana Eguiarte-Morett, Sanchez Devanny, Mexico
- Speaker: Mildred Ojea, Ojea & Associates, New York
- Speaker: Veronica Franco, Ferrere Abogados, Paraguay
- Speaker: Alejandro Massot, Randle Legal, Argentina
- Latin American Council