Insurance Consent to Settle Provisions: How Neutrals Can Help Break the Stalemate
This event will feature a panel discussion regarding mediation impasses arising out of either an insurance company refusing to consent to an insured proposed settlement; or the policyholder refusing to consent to a settlement that the insurer proposes. There will be a networking reception to follow.
- June 27, 2022
- 6:00 PM
- 8:00 PM
- New York City
- Virtual Participation
- American Arbitration Association
150 East 42nd Street 17th Floor
New York, NY 10017
- Diana Shafter Gliedman, Esq., Anderson Kill P.C.
- Jonathan S. Chernow, Esq., Mound Cotton Wollan and Greengrass LLP
- Kim D. Hogrefe, Esq., Mediator and Arbitrator, ARIAS, former Senior V.P. at Chubb and Sons
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education