Let The Youth Lead The Way: A Dialogue With Future Lawyers
In celebration of Women's History Month, the Women in Law Section’s General Counsel Committee, the Young Lawyers Section and the Puerto Rican Bar Association present Let The Youth Lead The Way: A Dialogue with Future Lawyers.
Join in a conversation with graduating law students to discuss the issues that they see as most relevant for practicing lawyers in the years to come.
- March 16, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Katherine Bogomolva, Columbia Law School
- Moderator: Christina Bedell, New York State Office of Attorney General, Nassau Regional Office
- Speaker: Celeste Russell, Brooklyn Law School
- Speaker: Gabriela Cardé-Cortés, Fordham University School of Law
- Young Lawyers Section
- Women In Law Section
- General Counsels Committee (Women In Law)