LinkedIn For Law Students (Webinar)
It’s never too early to start networking, making connections, and building your professional reputation, and LinkedIn® is a fantastic tool for doing just that. Law students who get a head start on creating a standout LinkedIn Profile, using LinkedIn to help make and foster connections, and participate strategically on the platform can get a leg up on their professional career.
Allison C. Johs, co-author of Make LinkedIn Work for You: A Practical Handbook for Lawyers and Other Legal Professionals, will present this LinkedIn session to give you practical tips, answer frequently-asked questions, and point out ethics pitfalls along the way. She’ll walk you through the three basic building blocks of LinkedIn – Profiles, Connections, and Participation.
This session will cover:
- How to construct an exceptional LinkedIn profile – even if you have no legal experience yet
- The right way to build your network on LinkedIn and stay in touch with your connections
- How to participate strategically on LinkedIn through posts, Groups, and more
- LinkedIn and your job search
- November 17, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Committee on Animals and the Law