Making The Most of Your Summer Associate Position
Classes are almost over for the semester and your summer law job awaits, but how do you make the transition from studying in sweatpants with your friends to working in a law office? What are some of the key considerations in making the most of your summer job? How do you manage your workload, networking, meeting expectations, and more all during one summer?
Gaining practical legal experience at your summer job is important to your career development. Join us for a discussion led by our knowledgeable panel who will speak on best practices, give tips on how to succeed, and provide guidance on important considerations to make the most of your summer experience. There will be a question-and-answer period at the end of the session.
- March 30, 2023
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Kimberly Wolf Price, Moderator, Bond, Schoeneck & King
- Mary-Jane R. Morley, Panelist, Phillips Lytle LLP
- Ayanna Y. Thomas, Panelist, Bond, Schoeneck & King
- Mary Walsh Fitzpatrick, Esq., Panelist, Albany Law School
- Committee on Legal Education and Admission to the Bar
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education