Meet The Local Antitrust Enforcers
Please join the Cartel And Criminal Practice Committee on Wednesday, November 17 to meet our local antitrust enforcers. Elinor Hoffmann (Chief, New York State Office of the Attorney General, Antitrust Bureau), Joseph Muoio (Chief, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, New York Office), and Jeremy Pearlman (Head of Antitrust/Government Program Fraud Department, Office of the Connecticut Attorney General) will discuss their antitrust careers and their offices’ enforcement priorities and recent accomplishments.
This hybrid event will take place in person with a cocktail reception at 6:00 PM, followed by a panel discussion from 7:00–8:00 PM for both in-person and virtual attendees. It will be held at the offices of Linklaters, 1290 Avenue of the Americas (at 51st Street). Admission is free, but in-person registration space is limited.
Please note, all in-person attendees must be vaccinated, show proof of vaccination, and fill out attestation forms ahead of time. Forms will be sent to attendees by the Antitrust Law Section Liaison, Dana Alamia. For any questions on vaccination requirements, please contact Dana at [email protected]
- November 17, 2021
- 6:00 PM
- 8:00 PM
- New York City
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10104
- Speaker: Elinor Hoffmann, Esq., Chief, New York State Office of the Attorney General, Antitrust Bureau
- Speaker: Joseph Muoio, Esq., Chief, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, New York Office
- Speaker: Jeremy Pearlman, Esq., Head of Antitrust/Government Program Fraud Department, Office of the Connecticut Attorney General
- Moderator: Audrey van Duyn, Esq., Associate, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Cartel And Criminal Practice Committee
- Antitrust Law Section