NYS Open Meetings Law: Compliance After The End Of The COVID-19 State Of Emergency
This free, non-CLE webinar will include panelists with a variety of perspectives, including counsel for local governments and the Assistant Director of the Committee on Open Government, who will discuss their views and approaches on how public bodies can safely comply with the requirements of the State's Open Meetings Law (OML) now that the statewide COVID -19 Disaster Emergency and the associated executive orders suspending certain requirements of the OML have been terminated.
- July 27, 2021
- 3:00 PM
- 4:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- J. Wade Beltramo, Esq., New York Conference of Mayors
- Drew V. Gamils, Esq., Keane & Beane, P.C.
- Steven Goulden, Esq., New York City Law Department
- Kristen O’Neill, Esq., NYS Committee on Open Government
- Local And State Government Law Section