PDF: The Most Versatile Legal Tech Tool You’re Not Using Enough
If you’re only using PDFs for electronic filing, you’re missing out. While PDFs can feel pretty utilitarian, a full-featured PDF editor is anything but. Much more than just scans and electronic court submissions, join us to see how the right PDF software provides new ways to collaborate and edit documents, make redactions, organize case files, and even replicate the paper experience for tech-phobic attorneys.
In this webinar, you’ll get tips and tricks on:
- Optimizing the conversion from paper to PDF
- Assembling and organizing documents
- How to review, comment, and redline by yourself or with a team
- What a PDF portfolio is and why you’d want to use it
- How to redact completely and remove metadata
…all without constantly switching between apps.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
- June 28, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Committee on Law Practice Management