Post-Brexit & Compliance: What’s The Score From The UK Perspective?
Full Brexit finally happened on 1 January 2021. The UK and the EU have entered into a new trading relationship. But what does it mean from the compliance perspective? High up on the list are privacy/data protection issues, notably data transfers – what is the impact for US organizations? The UK now operates its own sanctions regime – what do US organizations need to know about this? Will US organizations see anything different in UK anti-bribery and corruption enforcement post-Brexit? Will UK modern slavery compliance become more of an issue for US organizations? What is the impact on US companies and multinationals trading with both the UK and EU – are changes needed to existing compliance controls? These are the main areas that a mixed US-UK panel will address in this webinar.
- February 23, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Jonathan Armstrong, Partner, Cordery Compliance
- Speaker: Andre Bywater, Partner, Cordery Compliance
- Speaker: Robert Leo, Partner, Meeks, Sheppard, Leo & Pillsbury
- Corporate Counsel Committee (International)
- International Section
- Trade Committee (International)
- Distribution, Sales, & Marketing Committee (International)