Raising The Bar Part I: Everyone Can Be A Rainmaker
After an unprecedented year in which the pace of business slowed and the way to generate business must be reinvented, no law firm will want to pay less attention to the small details that differentiate a participant from a winner.
This program seeks to review basic aspects of networking and business generation from a groundbreaking perspective, considering a “new” normal in the legal practice.
Join us in two modules to discover how the protagonists of law practice in Latin America have responded to this “new” normal while successfully finding opportunities to continue growing their business and turn your office into one of them!
Raising the Bar Part I: Everyone Can Be A Rainmaker:
- The importance of soft and hard skills in the professional practice
- How to build your personal profile / brand
- How to build your network – local and international
- The core of the profession – your legal skills
Raising the Bar Part II: Is Your Law Practice in the Spotlight?
- How and why: obtaining business from referrals
- How do you stand out in a practice?
- What in house counsels looks at a law firm or an attorney?
- Law firm and individual rankings?
- September 28, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Hunter Carter, Speaker, Arent Fox
- Raul Herrera, Speaker, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Carlos Ramos-Mrosovsky, Speaker, Baker Hostetler LLP
- Jeffrey Silber, Speaker, Silber Vasquez & Associates
- Jessica Springsteen, Speaker, Clifford Chance
- Jorge Luis Arenales, Moderator, Arias Law
- Latin American Council
- International Section