Re-Opening Motion Picture Productions During COVID-19 (Webinar)
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a disruptive impact on the entertainment industries. Recently many states and countries have resumed productions. Join our panel on “Re-opening Motion Picture Productions During COVID” to hear the new safety guidelines and how they will affect productions in areas of unions, insurance productions, and how producers are adapting.
Sponsored by the Motion Pictures Committee of the Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Please note: This program will not be recorded for future viewing.
- September 10, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Stephanie Perry, Director of Theatrical Contracts - SAG/AFTRA
- Program Chair: Ethan Bordman, Esq., Ethan Y. Bordman, PLLC
- Dan Marvish, Producer/Director
- Speaker: Dennis Reiff, Reiff & Assoc., Entertainment Insurance
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Motion Pictures Committee