Remembering RBG: An Evening With The Honorable Robert Katzmann And Justice Ginsburg’s Former Law Clerks
This program is free for NYSBA members!
Remembering RBG: An Evening With The Honorable Robert Katzmann, Justice Ginsburg’s Family, and Former Law Clerks.
An extraordinary panel discusses Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, shedding light on the woman behind the icon. The panel will provide insight that may not otherwise be gleaned from RBG’s biographies. The discussion will include topics such as her memorable decisions, Supreme Court confirmation, work ethic, impact on gender equality and approach to the law. Please join the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section’s Young Lawyers as they honor an American hero.
- January 13, 2021
- 5:30 PM
- 6:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Kevin Quaratino, New York State Unified Court System
- Moderator: Viktoriya Liberchuk, Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Speaker: The Honorable Robert Katzmann, The United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Speaker: Clara Spera, American Civil Liberties Union
- Speaker: Trevor Morrison, Dean of New York University School of Law
- Speaker: Subash Iyer, Special Counsel for Ethics, Risk and Compliance, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Speaker: Rachel Wainer Apter, Rachel Wainer Apter, Director of the New Jersey Division on Civil Rights, New Jersey Attorney General’s Office
- Speaker: Gillian Metzger, Harlan Fiske Stone Professor of Constitutional Law at Columbia
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section