Tech Investigations & Litigations: A Conversation With Senior New York Office Of The Attorney General Antitrust Enforcers
The Mergers Committee and Monopolization & Big Tech Committee of the Antitrust Law Section are co-sponsoring a Conversation with Senior New York Office of the Attorney General Antitrust Enforcers.
Antitrust Bureau Chief Elinor Hoffmann, Assistant Attorney General Bryan Bloom, Assistant Attorney General Zach Biesanz, and Assistant Attorney General Morgan Feder will discuss the Antitrust Bureau’s work as Eric Stock moderates the panel. The conversation will include the CreditKarma/Intuit merger, and NYOAG’s tech litigations.
A virtual networking session will follow the panel.
Chair: Jonathan Justl, Esq.
Co-Vice Chairs: Todd Garcia, Esq.; Varnitha Siva, Esq.
Monopolization and Big Tech Committee:
Chair: Lawrence Buterman, Esq.
Vice Chair: Beatriz Marques, Esq.
Antitrust Law Section Chair
Benjamin Sirota, Esq.
- May 20, 2021
- 4:30 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Bryan Bloom, Esq., Speaker, Assistant Attorney General
- Morgan Feder, Esq., Speaker, Assistant Attorney General
- Elinor Hoffmann, Esq., Speaker, Antitrust Bureau Chief
- Zach Biesanz, Esq., Speaker, Assistant Attorney General
- Eric Stock, Esq., Moderator, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Antitrust Law Section