TICL Section Executive Committee Event at Wrigley Field | Chicago Cubs vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
Join members of the Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law Section in Chicago on September 10th at Wrigley Rooftop for Cubs vs. Arizona Diamondbacks game.
This location is not inside Wrigley Field, but directly across from right field at Wrigley and offers a great view of the game.
Game starts at 1:20 pm (CDT)
Ticket price includes full food menu, open bar (beer and wine) from one hour prior to the game until the 7th inning.
Please take note of the following Rooftop policies:
• You can enter the facility one hour before the official game start time. Entrance will be at the front of the building.
• You must present a valid photo ID when checking in.
• All permitted bags are subject to search upon entry to the facility and within the facility. We do not have storage space available for any bags brought into the facility.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed in the facility or to be removed from the facility.
• We reserve the right to deny entrance to any patron that appears to be intoxicated or unruly.
• Smoking is restricted to designated areas near the entrance of the facility.
• Seating is available on a first come-first serve basis.
• Food and beverage service will begin one hour prior to game time and finish at the conclusion of the 7th inning. In the event of a rain delay, alcoholic beverage service will continue for up to 3 hours after opening the facility, and will stop based upon rooftop discretion after 3 hours of being open.
• We do not assume responsibility for any items left or lost by the patron.
• Once a patron exits the Wrigley Rooftops they are not permitted to re-enter the facility.
• All patrons must leave the facility immediately at the conclusion of the game or no later than 12AM, whichever comes first.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE AT 5pm ON AUGUST 9th.
- September 10, 2023
- 1:20 PM
- 5:00 PM
- Outside NYS
- Wrigley Field Rooftops
3639 North Sheffield Avenue
Chicago, IL 60613