Who, What, And Where Of Virtual Lawyering: Insights – How To Excel (Webinar)
This program is co-sponsored by the Federal Procedure Committee and the Commercial Division Committee of the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section.
In our ever-changing world, remote working is the new normal. Ever take a deposition, participate in a mediation, or arbitrate a dispute virtually? Our distinguished panelists will discuss the developing norms surrounding these practices, offer insights into what benefits can be leveraged from a virtual platform, and warn of potential pitfalls. Curious about risks posed to your law firm when everyone is working from a home office? Our experienced panelists will discuss insurance options and coverage risks, cyber security, best practices in a remote world, and how to hire (and fire) virtually. This program promises practical insights practitioners can employ immediately.
Topics include: Remote Depositions, Virtual Mediation, Virtual Arbitration, Cyber Insurance and Related Risk Management, Cyber Security and Remote Working, Law Firm Hiring and Firing, and more.
- December 3, 2020
- 3:00 PM
- 6:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
Segment 1: Remote Depositions, 3:00-3:30
Segment 2: Virtual Mediation, 3:30-4:00
Segment 3: Virtual Arbitration, 4:00-4:30
Segment 4: Cyber Insurance and Related Risk Management, 4:30-5:00
Segment 5: Cyber Security and Remote Working, 5:00-5:30
Segment 6: Law Firm Hiring and Firing, 5:30-6:00
- Program Chair: Michael C. Rakower, Rakower Law PLLC
- Program Chair: Ralph Carter, Duane Morris LLP
- Program Chair: Stephen Roberts, Mendes & Mount LLP
- Louis P. DiLorenzo, Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Maria Caceres-Boneau, Duane Morris LLP
- James M. Wicks, Farrell Fritz, P.C.
- Margaret A. Reetz, Mendes & Mount LLP
- Hon. Helen E. Freedman (Ret.), JAMS
- Mike Mooney, USI Affinity, Inc.
- Daniel S. Connolly, Bracewell LLP
- Simeon H. Baum, Resolve Mediation Services, Inc. (mediators.com)
- Stephen J. Ginsberg, Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Helene R. Hechtkopf, Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney, LLP
- Shawndra G. Jones, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section