ELECTRONIC COURSE MATERIALS
Let’s get started!
Accessing your Electronic Course Materials is just a click away! We encourage your to download the PDF and save to your laptop, tablet, Ipad or other mobile device prior to travelling.
Click the links below to access your Electronic Course Materials!
DOWNLOAD THE MATERIALS BY TOPIC BELOW:
Friday, October 19, 2018- General Session
1. Bridge Over Troubled WOTUS
Speakers: John Cronin, Elizabeth Dribusch, Daniel E. Estrin, Christopher Saporita, Esq.
Moderator: Hayley Carlock, Esq.
2. Weeding Out Ethical and Environmental Issues in the Budding Cannabis Industry
Presented by Telisport W. Putsavage, Esq.
3. Ethical Issues in the Budding Cannabis Industry
Presented by Sara Payne, Esq.
Saturday, October 20, 2018 – General Session
1. NYC’s Watershed Protection Land Acquisition Program
PowerPoints from all the speakers
Speakers: Hilary Meltzer, Shelly Johnson-Bennett, Timothy E. Cox, Esq., Jeffrey Senterman
Moderator: Daniel A. Ruzow, Esq.
2. Don’t Drink the Water: Everything You Need to Know About Emerging Contaminants
Speakers: Thomas Berkman, Esq., Zackary D. Knaub, Esq., Mark Maddaloni, DrPh, DABT, Judith S. Schreiber, Ph.D.
Moderator: Gary S. Bowitch, Esq.
Sunday, October 21, 2018 – General Session
1. H2Oh No? Emerging Contaminants and Expanding Toxic Torts
Speakers: Jeanette Bayoumi, Esq., James A. Pardo, Esq., Matthew J. Sinkman, Esq.
Moderator: Daniel M. Krainin, Esq.
Please note that this download will take awhile due to the large volume of material, depending on your internet connection.
Online Evaluation Survey – please take this survey at the completion of the this program.