AM2022 Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law Section
Topics to be Included:
- FDA and Patents? FDA’s Letter to the USPTO and Possible Next Steps
- Legal Considerations for Using CBD in Developing and Marketing Cosmetics
- FDA, New Dietary Ingredients, and Intellectual Property: Recent Developments in a Difficult Area
- What is the Current State of the Biologic Market? A Look at the Pipeline
- Skinny Labels and Patent Infringement: Finding Generics, Insurers, PBMs and Pharmacies Liable for Induced Infringement After GSK v. Teva and Amarin v. Hikma & HealthNet
Karin Ferriter, Esq. (Invited) Office of Policy and International Affairs, United States Patent and Trademark Office Washington, D.C.
Dr. Chris Holman Professor of Law, University of Missouri – Kansas City Kansas City, MO
Ameet Sarpatwari, Ph.D., J.D. Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Assistant Director of the Program On Regulation, Therapeutics, And Law (PORTAL), Division of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics, Brigham and Women's Hospital Boston, MA
Jennifer Adams, Esq. Partner, Amin Talati Wasserman Chicago, IL
Thomas Cohn, Esq. Head of Regulatory & Product, Cronos Group; Cosmetics Committee Co-Chair New York, NY
Jennifer L. Orendi, Esq. Cosmetics Law Counsel PLLC; Cosmetics Committee Co-Chair Washington, D.C.
Joan M. McGillycuddy, Esq. Head of Legal, The Avon Company New York, NY
Kevin M. Bell, Esq. Arnall Golden Gregory LLP Washington, D.C.
Mark A. LeDoux Natural Alternatives International, Inc. Hollis, NH
Harry Hayter GRAIL, Inc. Salt Lake City, UT Julie Hessick, RPh OneOme, LLC Hilliard, OH
Ronald Lanton III, Esq. Lanton Law PLLC Washington, D.C.
Jonathan Ogurchak, PharmD, C.S.P. Rhythm Group, LLC Pittsburgh, PA
- January 28, 2022
- Online On-Demand