Attorney Marketing: How To Grow During A Time Of Crisis (2020)
COVID-19 will disappear someday and life will return to a new normal. Instead of bouncing between panic and boredom, why not prepare for that new normal.
- Anticipate your clients’ needs right out of the new normal starting gate and be ready to satisfy them.
- Think about everyone’s rising comfort level with technology and review your office technologies looking for what you might need to add or change.
- Have some fun with your online connections. Reinforce relationships with clients and referral sources through virtual coffees, cocktails and networking events.
- Consider enhancing your brand by participating in group discussions and writing articles or blogs or white papers on topics your audience is interested in.
- All of this makes marketing sense as long as it stays within the ethical guidelines in the NYS Model Rules of Professional Conduct. Includes a discussion of how to move forward effectively and ethically and includes 0.5 credits in ethics.
Member Price: $25.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: $125.00
- April 27, 2020
- Online On-Demand
Ethics and Professionalism Credit(s):