Bridging the Gap – June 2022
Topics to be included:
- Landlord Tenant Practice Update
- Drafting Prenuptial Agreements | Key Considerations
- Advance Directives – Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and Living Wills – Client Counseling 101
- Cannabis Update
- Local and State Government – Notice of Claim
- Addressing Wellbeing, Mental Health and Alcohol and Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
- Basics of Vehicle and Traffic Law in NYS
- Coaching Today’s Student-Athletes: Legal Updates
- Microsoft Word for Lawyers
- Cybersecurity | What Lawyers Need Know
- Ethical Considerations New Lawyers Need to Know about Marketing and Advertising
Massimo F. D'Angelo, Akerman LLP
Pamela D. Bass, Thomas, Drohan, Waxman, Petigrow & Mayle, LLP
Patricia J. Shevy, The Shevy Law Firm LLC
Alexander Paykin, The Law Office of Alexander Paykin, P.C.
Hon. Ronald J. Hedges (Ret.), Dentons US LLP
Clifford R. Ennico, Law Office of Clifford R. Ennico
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- June 22, 2022
- Online On-Demand