Bridging The Gap – October 2020
- 10 Tips for Handling Your First Deposition
- Counseling Clients Relative to Visitation and Custody in the Age of COVID
- Free Speech in the Public Sector: What Employees Can and Cannot Say
- Maximizing Technology as a Lawyer Apple vs. Android and What You Need to Know as a Lawyer about Scanners, Tablets, Apps and More to Improve Efficiency
- Compliance and Corporate Ethics
- Addressing Wellbeing, Mental Health and Substance Use in the Legal Profession
- Will Drafting – Basics for New Lawyers
- Handling a Speeding Ticket – Drafting a Letter, Negotiating a Plea and Basic Skills for New Lawyers
- Guardianship Practice: Standards of Capacity, Governing Law, Court Rules, and the Roles of the Attorney
- Does Your Client Need to Comply with the GDPR, the CCPA and Other Online Privacy Statutes in Jurisdictions Other Than New York?
- Performing a “Legal Audit” of Your Client's Website, Social Media and Online Marketing Efforts: Understanding Terms of Service, User Agreements and Privacy Policies
Alexander Paykin, Esq., The Law Office of Alexander Paykin, P.C.
James D. Bilik, Esq., Arbitrator & Mediator
Mira Weiss, Esq., Weiss Law Group
Clifford R. Ennico, Esq., Law Offices of Clifford R. Ennico
David E. Gutowski, Esq., Zdarky Sawicki & Agostinelli LLP
Eileen Travis, Lawyer Assistance Program, New York City Bar
Jonathan Cohn, Esq., Gerstenzang, Sills, Cohn & Gerstenzang
Kelleena Richards, Esq., NYS Office of Children and Family Services
Rosalia Baiamonte, Esq., Gassman Baiamonte Gruner, P.C
Joseph Gerstenzang, Esq., Gerstenzang, Sills, Cohn & Gerstenzang
Thomas E. Schimmerling, Esq., Thomas E. Schimmerling, Esq.
Joseph Milowic III, Esq., Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
Patricia Shevy, Esq., The Shevy Law Firm, LLC
Robert A. Glick, Esq., Brand Glick Brand PC
Richard K. Zuckerman, Esq., Lamb & Barnosky, LLP
Atiya S. Leary, Esq., Atiya S. Leary, Esq.
- October 14, 2020
- Online On-Demand