Global Tax Policy in the Age of COVID-19 – Common Issues, Varying Responses
The program will highlight how different countries have dealt with the impact of Covid-19 and the financial and tax aspects of dealing with effects on a corporate and individual basis, e.g. potential permanent establishment issues, tax impact on frontier and stranded workers, and transfer pricing.
Topics and Speakers:
- O.E.C.D. Policies for Stranded Workers: Galia Antebi, Managing Partner of Ruchelman P.L.L.C., New York
- Treatment of Frontier Workers: Petra Eckl, Partner at GSK Stockmann, Frankfurt
- Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements: Marco Valdonio, Partner at Maisto e Associati, Milan.
- Korea: Maria Chang, Partner of Bae, Kim & Lee L.L.C., Seoul
- Benelux Countries: Werner Heyvaert, Partner of AKD, Brussels
- U.K.: Gary Ashford, Partner (nonlawyer), Harbottle & Lewis L.L.P., London
- Sweden: Carl-Olof Bouveng, Partner of Cirio Advokatbyrå AB, Stockholm; Peter Utterstrom
- Brazil: Vinicius Jucá Alves, Partner of Tozzini Freire Advogados, Sao Paolo
- U.S.A. and States: James R. Shorter, Shorter Law Offices, New York
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- March 4, 2021
- Online On-Demand