Growing Your Law Firm Like An Entrepreneurial Enterprise
You're successful because you're a skilled and diligent attorney. But a law firm is still a business like any other, and lawyers are not always as skilled at running and growing a business as we are at representing clients. This presentation is designed to explain a comprehensive set of tools and processes called the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). The EOS framework is designed to help get everyone on the same page with your firm's vision, execute that vision at every level, and develop a healthy and functional leadership/partnership team. Participants will learn about the EOS model and the main tools and disciplines used to implement the system in any type of law firm.
Ben Wolf, the presenter, is a former corporate restructuring and bankruptcy attorney at Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP. Following his law firm career, Ben served as general counsel and built the majority of operations at FreedomCare, a mission-driven and tech-powered healthcare startup which runs on EOS. After just three years, FreedomCare became the largest and fastest growing organization of its type in New York State. Ben is now the founder and CEO of Wolf's Edge Consulting, where he helps clients around the U.S. implement EOS in their own firms and businesses. Attendees will learn how to self-implement EOS in their law practice or what to expect when enlisting the help of an outside EOS Implementer.
- Examine the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) model for growing a law firm like an entrepreneurial enterprise
- Grasp the six key components of every business, including law firms
- Identify the primary tools and disciplines used to make each of the six key components of your firm 100% strong
- Cover the steps necessary to successfully self-implement EOS in your firm
- Discover exactly how an EOS Implementer works with firms to help them implement EOS
- January 8, 2020
- Online On-Demand
- 1hr 15min