How AI Works and AI Liability
Topics to be Included:
A. Artificial Intelligence, Inductive Reasoning and Machine Learning
- Scope of AI and different declinations
- Deductive and inductive reasoning
- Machine learning and eXplainable AI (XAI)
B. Modeling and Forecasting
- General approach
- Black box models
- Rule models
C. Legal Aspects of AI
- Who is the ultimate manufacturer of the AI process?
- When liability attaches
- Bias and fairness; discrimination; disinformation/misinformation
Dr. Marco Muselli, RuleX Inc., Genove, Italy: Boston, MA
Luca CM Melchionna, Esq., Melchionna PLLC, New York, NY
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- May 26, 2023
- Online On-Demand