Key Skills in Client Counseling
• What is domestic violence, and why is it relevant to my practice?
• How can I identify clients who may be victims of domestic violence?
• How could domestic violence affect my representation of those clients?
• How can I support those clients who are dealing with domestic violence in their lives?
• How can I work with them effectively and help them get assistance when they need it?
• What resources are out there for them, and for me?
Ellen C. Schell, Esq., NYS Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- October 30, 2020
- Online On-Demand