Labor and Employment Law Section Meeting (AM2021)
Topics to be covered will include:
- Arbitrating and Mediating Complex Employment Cases in a Pandemic
- Employment Litigation in the Wake of COVID-19
- Ethics and the Effective Use of the Media
- Investigating the Value of Bringing in A Neutral: Taking Investigations “Out of House” as a Path to Settlement and/or Increased Credibility
- Travel Bans and Border Restriction: What Next Under President-Elect Biden
- Restrictive Covenants: A Look Behind and Ahead
Christopher A. D’Angelo, Esq., Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
CLE Program Co-Chairs
Robert L. Boreanaz, Esq., Lipsitz, Green, Scime, Cambria, LLP.
Abigail Levy, Esq., NYC Office of Collective Bargaining
Karen P. Fernbach, Esq., Hofstra Law School
- January 22, 2021
- Online On-Demand