Post COVID-19 Bankruptcy and Loss Mitigation Options
In this program, speakers Paul Hollender, Esq. and Robert Brown Esq. will discuss post COVID bankruptcy and mitigation loss options:
Post COVID-19 Bankruptcy Options:
– When would you choose classic Chapter 11?
– When would you choose small business Chapter 11?
– When would the business file Chapter 7?
- – How do you deal with personal debt incurred for business purposes when you plan to keep the business open?
Post COVID-19 Mitigation Loss Options:
– Forbearance agreements – What happens when the music stops?
- – Loan Modification
- – Repayment Plans
– Short Sales
– Deed in Lieu
- – Defense of foreclosure actions
– Chapter 7: To facilitate mortgage modifications
– Chapter 13: To facilitate mortgage modifications
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- December 3, 2020
- Online On-Demand