Post-Trial Practice And Procedures (eBook)
- Dennis P. Glascott, Esq.
The end of the trial is not necessarily the end of the civil litigation process.Post-Trial Practice and Procedures is the comprehensive guide to dealing with complex post-trial issues. The authors—experienced trial attorneys and an appellate justice—cover everything from challenging verdicts before and after the jury has been discharged, to post-verdict setoffs, to understanding the interest categories on damage awards and money judgments.
Contents at a Glance
• Addressing Defective Verdicts While the Jury is Empaneled
• Post-Trial Motion Practice – Challenging the Verdict after the Jury Has Been Discharged
• Collateral Sources and No-Fault Insurance
• Interest on Damage Awards and Money Judgments
• Appellate Considerations for Post-Trial Motions to Set Aside a Jury Verdict
• Post-Trial Motions: A View from the Bench
The download of this eBook permits the user to install the title on any and all of the user's devices for personal use only. Distribution of this title without permission is strictly prohibited. Downloadable items are nonrefundable.
- January 1, 2010
- 242 pages