Post-Trial Practice And Procedures
- Dennis P. Glascott, Esq.
The end of the trial is not necessarily the end of the civil litigation process. Post-Trial Practice and Procedures is the comprehensive guide to dealing with complex post-trial issues. The authors—experienced trial attorneys and an appellate justice—cover everything from challenging verdicts before and after the jury has been discharged, to post-verdict setoffs, to understanding the interest categories on damage awards and money judgments.
Contents at a Glance:
• Addressing Defective Verdicts While the Jury is Empaneled
• Post-Trial Motion Practice – Challenging the Verdict after the Jury Has Been Discharged
• Collateral Sources and No-Fault Insurance
• Interest on Damage Awards and Money Judgments
• Appellate Considerations for Post-Trial Motions to Set Aside a Jury Verdict
• Post-Trial Motions: A View from the Bench
- January 1, 2010
- 242 pages