PPP Loan Forgiveness: What You Need To Know To Apply For It
The program will cover, in greater detail, the following main topics:
- What expenses can be included in a forgiveness application.
- What special rules apply to solo practitioners and lawyers acting as independent contractors.
- What time period should be used to calculate forgiveness expenses.
- What division is required between payroll costs and other permitted expenses.
- How to avoid forgiveness reduction due to reductions in headcount.
- How to avoid forgiveness reduction due to reductions in average compensation.
- How and when to apply for forgiveness, and what documentation will you need.
Jay L. Hack, Esq. – Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
Michael A. Marinaccio, Esq. – The Law Office of Michael Marinaccio
June Castellano, Esq. – Law Office of June Castellano
Domenick Napoletano, Esq. – Law Offices of Domenick Napoletano
Member Price: $50.00 Join (or renew) for special member pricing
Non-Member Price: $150.00
- May 29, 2020
- Online On-Demand
Areas Of Professional Practice Credit(s):