PPP Loan Forgiveness: What You Need to Know to Apply for It
The program will cover, in greater detail, the following main topics:
- What expenses can be included in a forgiveness application.
- What special rules apply to solo practitioners and lawyers acting as independent contractors.
- What time period should be used to calculate forgiveness expenses.
- What division is required between payroll costs and other permitted expenses.
- How to avoid forgiveness reduction due to reductions in headcount.
- How to avoid forgiveness reduction due to reductions in average compensation.
- How and when to apply for forgiveness, and what documentation will you need.
Jay L. Hack, Esq. – Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
Michael A. Marinaccio, Esq. – The Law Office of Michael Marinaccio
June Castellano, Esq. – Law Office of June Castellano
Domenick Napoletano, Esq. – Law Offices of Domenick Napoletano
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Now through December 1, save 30% off all NYSBA Publications, downloadable forms, and our Automated Power of Attorney, when you use the code PUB9435 at checkout.
Note: Does not apply to Practical Skills Series titles.
- May 29, 2020
- Online On-Demand