Preparing And Presenting Demonstrative Evidence
This program will be a live webinar on Monday, July 20, 2020. You may purchase the online On-Demand program below. The program will be available for viewing the following business day (upon completion of the live webinar). You can access the program through your Learning Dashboard.
This program will explore the differences between demonstrative evidence and demonstrative aids, how they are used, the requirements of each, the dangers of some types, use of a “trial script”, and we’ll explore the three learning styles, and three learning domains which you should know.
Additional topics covered include:
- Explaining the Differences between Demonstrative Evidence and Demonstrative Aids
- Types of Demonstrative Evidence
- Examples of typical uses, including summaries, timelines
- Law covering demonstrations and simulations,
- Themes and Scripts
- Storyboards – simplifying the complex case
- Inexpensive Techniques and use of “Teaching Witness”
- Rulings and Discretion of Trial Judge
- Use of Evidence in Closing Argument
- Learning styles- How to communicate with Judge/Jury
- Ethical Rules governing use of false evidence and Duty to Correct.
Claude E. Ducloux, Esq. – Affinity – LawPay