Reopening Your Law Office: Key Considerations For Small Firms
Law firms are in Phase II of Governor Cuomo’s economic re-opening plan. On April 28, 2020, NYSBA President Hank Greenberg appointed a Working Group on Re-Opening Law Firms to review issues to be considered and addressed before a return to bricks and mortar offices is possible. This program will outline key steps for law firms to take to foster a safe return to an office.
Reasons To Watch:
- Review policies and procedures to bring employees back to the workplace safely and to comply with new legal requirements.
- Understand medical screenings, cleaning protocols, workplace adjustments to provide social distancing, personal protective equipment for employees, privacy issues, and training on new policy changes.
- Learn key steps to reopening your law firm and having employees return to the workplace safely.
Key Topics To Be Discussed:
- What you need to know about re-opening your law office in NYS
- Implementation of policies and procedures to protect employees and businesses
- What changes are needed in your workplace environment
- Best practices to minimize legal exposure after employees return to work
Marian C. Rice, Esq. – L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
Mark A. Berman, Esq. – Ganfer, Shore, Leeds & Zauderer, LLP
Michelle H. Wildgrube, Esq. – Cioffi Slezak Wildgrube P.C.
Dr. Michael Lax – Director of the Occupational Health Clinical Center, Upstate University Hospital
Greg Siwinski – Certified Industrial Hygienist, Upstate University Hospital
- May 18, 2020
- Online On-Demand
- 1hr 15min