Tactical Decisions That Counsel & The Client Must Often Make: Part 1
This is part one of a two part series. Part two will be taking place June 29 at 10 a.m.
These programs will involve in depth discussion of critical tactical decisions that lawyers and their clients must often make in mediation by two panels of lawyers experienced in representing clients in mediation and experienced mediators.
Part I Key Topics:
- Mediation Goals, Opportunities & Timing
- Preparation of Client & Team Selection
- Handling Initial Call with Mediator
- Lining Up All Needed for Success
- Effective Openings at Mediation
- Effective Use of Joint Session
- June 16, 2020
- Online On-Demand