FLORIDA CHAPTER MEETING COURSE MATERIALS
TRY YOUR CASE, NOT YOUR JUDGE’S PATIENCE: A “BEST PRACTICES” PERSPECTIVE FROM FEDERAL LAW CLERKS IN FLORIDA AND NEW YORK
FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Greetings! Thank you for registering for the International Section’s Florida Chapter CLE and reception, hosted by Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
It’s easy to access your Electronic Course Materials!
Let’s get started!
Accessing your Electronic Course Materials is just a click away! Please note that some files are large and may take a few minutes to load, depending on your internet connection.
Click the links below to access your Electronic Course Materials!
- 1.Silvia Duarte, Law Clerk to Hon. Alicia O. Valle, SDFL (MJ), and previously Hon. Patrick M. Hunt, SDFL (MJ), Hon. Donald L. Graham, SDFL, and Hon. Shelby Highsmith, SDFL
- 2.Anika Hardmon, Law Clerk to Hon. Donald L. Graham, SDFL
- Sample Complaint – Pastalides v. City of Fort Pierce
- Sample Complaint – Intrepid Insurance Co. v. The Collection, LLC
- Sample Motion to Dismiss – Pastalides v. City of Fort Pierce
- Sample Response Brief – Pastalides v. City of Fort Pierce
- Sample Reply Brief – Pastalides v. City of Fort Pierce
- Outline – Surviving Dismissal
- 3.Martha Leibell, previous Law Clerk to Hon. K. Michael Moore, SDFL, and Hon. Loretta A. Preska, SDNY
- 4.Kristin Loveland, Law Clerk to Hon. Raymond J. Lohier, USCA 2d Cir., and previously Hon. Jesse M. Furman, SDNY
- 5.Emily Wanger – Law Clerk to Hon. Sidney H. Stein, SDNY
- 6.James Gillenwater – Previous Law Clerk to Hon. Robert N. Chatigny, D. Conn