A Legal Professionals Guide To Women And The Military
This program will discuss the experiences of female servicemembers during military service. Included will be areas in which the military is proficient as well areas of concern. Additionally, discussed will be how those experiences shape them as a client, employee, or employer. The program will provide lawyers a greater understanding of such experiences and thus enhance their interactions with this population.
- June 29, 2021
- 1:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Pam McDevitt, The New York State Bar Association
- Erica Ludwick, Esq., Legal Aid Society of Northeastern NY, Inc.
- Lt Col Alex Brown, USAF, Retired
- Yadhira Gonzalez-Taylor, Esq., NYC Department of Education
- StaceyAnn Castro Tapler, Women Marines Association, President NY 7
- Women In Law Section