A Survey Of Healthcare Litigation: Administrative Proceedings – Video Replay
Administrative Proceedings: How to Navigate Healthcare Related Administrative Proceedings to Protect Your Clients from Undue Harm
In addition to an overview of the various administrative proceedings that routinely impact healthcare providers, this panel will provide practical guidance on how to navigate these proceedings from inception through appeal.
Administrative Proceedings is part two of the A Survey of Healthcare Litigation; The Who, What, Where and Why of Health Related Proceedings Video Replay Series. The series focus is on the nuts and bolts of health-related proceedings including the how, where, and why such proceedings unfold, and how they can be used to protect and advance the interests of healthcare providers in a hyper-regulated environment.
Please join us for part three of the video replay series (Hot Topics in Healthcare Litigation: A Regulator’s Perspective) on Monday, August 29 at 1:00 p.m. Part one of the series (State and Federal Forums: Using the Broad Jurisdiction of State and Federal Courts to Not Simply Protect, but Advance, the Interests of Your Healthcare Clients) is also now available On Demand.
- August 22, 2022
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Jane Bello Burke, Section Chair, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Linda J. Clark, Planning Chair, Barclay Damon LLP
- Richard S. Harrow, O’Connell & Aronowitz
- Anoush Koroghlian-Scott, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
- Douglas Nadjari, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, PC
- Litigation Committee (Health Law)
- Health Law Section
- White Collar Criminal Litigation Committee
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education