A Survey Of Healthcare Litigation: State And Federal Forums – Video Replay
State and Federal Forums: Using the Broad Jurisdiction of State and Federal Courts to Not Simply Protect, but Advance, the Interests of Your Healthcare Clients
The panel will provide an overview of the various forums routinely populated with healthcare matters and how the unique jurisdiction, rules and regulations of each forum can serve both to protect and advance the interests of your healthcare clients.
This is part one of the A Survey of Healthcare Litigation; The Who, What, Where and Why of Health Related Proceedings CLE Video Replay Series. The series focus is on the nuts and bolts of health-related proceedings including the how, where, and why such proceedings unfold, and how they can be used to protect and advance the interests of healthcare providers in a hyper-regulated environment.
Register now for parts two and three of the series!
Part Two – Administrative Proceedings: How to Navigate Healthcare Related Administrative Proceedings to Protect Your Clients from Undue Harm Video Replay | Monday, August 22, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Part Three – Hot Topics in Healthcare Litigation: A Regulator’s Perspective Video Replay | Monday August 29, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
- August 15, 2022
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Section Chair: Jane Bello Burke, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Program Chair: Linda J. Clark, Barclay Damon LLP
- Brian M. Feldman, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Anoush Koroghlian Scott, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
- Jonathan L. Swichar, Duane Morris, LLP
- Litigation Committee (Health Law)
- Health Law Section
- White Collar Criminal Litigation Committee
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education