A Survey Of Healthcare Litigation: Hot Topics In Healthcare Litigation – Video Replay
Hot Topics in Healthcare Litigation: A Regulator’s Perspective
This panel will provide an overview of several hot topics in healthcare litigation, including statistical sampling, telehealth enforcement, data mining, nursing home mandates, and other regulatory priorities.
Hot Topics in Healthcare Litigation: A Regulator’s Perspective is part three of the A Survey of Healthcare Litigation: The Who, What, Where and Why of Health Related Proceedings program series. The series is focused on the nuts and bolts of health-related proceedings including the how, where, and why such proceedings unfold, and how they can be used to protect and advance the interests of healthcare providers in a hyper-regulated environment.
Parts one (State and Federal Forums: Using the Broad Jurisdiction of State and Federal Courts to Not Simply Protect, but Advance, the Interests of Your Healthcare Clients) and two (Administrative Proceedings: How to Navigate Healthcare Related Administrative Proceedings to Protect Your Clients from Undue Harm) of the series are now available On Demand.
- August 29, 2022
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Section Chair: Jane Bello Burke, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Planning Chair: Linda J. Clark, Barclay Damon LLP
- Diana Elkind, New York State Office of the Attorney General
- Adam J. Katz, United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of New York
- Anoush Koroghlian-Scott, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
- Planning Co-Chair: Christopher M. Shaw, Barclay Damon LLP
- Jay S. Speers, Deputy Medicaid Inspector General
- Litigation Committee (Health Law)
- Health Law Section
- White Collar Criminal Litigation Committee
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education