Aiding Ukraine: Initial Temporary Protected Status Applications
Participants will receive information about the Temporary Protected Status program and learn the basics of how to help individuals from TPS eligible countries file initial applications and supporting documents. We will discuss the eligibility criteria, common pitfalls, and other practice pointers. Please note that this is an introductory training. The presenters will not cover advanced TPS issues, such as criminal bars to TPS eligibility during this training.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
- March 25, 2022
- 1:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Michelle F. Lee, Esq., Staff Attorney, ONA Legal Counsel, The Legal Project, Albany, NY
- Danny Alicea, Esq., Litigation Supervisor, Immigration Center for Family Representation, New York, NY
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Legal Aid
- Presidents Committee On Access To Justice
- International Section
- Committee On Immigration Representation