Arbitration In The Time Of Coronavirus (Webinar)
Arbitration and Mediation in the Time of Coronaviris—How ADR Providers are Conducting Arbitrations and Mediations during the Crisis
This webinar will examine how leading ADR providers, the AAA, JAMS, and CPR, are continuing their operations in the current environment, offering parties and counsel the opportunity to continue their arbitrations and mediations without interruption on a virtual basis. The webinar will focus on the opportunities offered by ADR to parties with disputes and their counsel to obtain resolution of their disputes in a prompt, efficient, and fair way.
- April 7, 2020
- 3:00 PM
- 4:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Charles Moxley - MoxleyADR LLC
- Jeff Zaino - American Arbitration Association
- Niki Borofsky - JAMS
- Helena Tavares Erickson - International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution, Inc.
- Dispute Resolution Section
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section