Attorney Marketing: How To Grow During A Time Of Crisis (Webinar)
COVID-19 will disappear someday and life will return to a new normal. Instead of bouncing between panic and boredom, why not prepare for that new normal.
- Anticipate your clients’ needs right out of the new normal starting gate and be ready to satisfy them.
- Think about everyone’s rising comfort level with technology and review your office technologies looking for what you might need to add or change.
- Have some fun with your online connections. Reinforce relationships with clients and referral sources through virtual coffees, cocktails and networking events.
- Consider enhancing your brand by participating in group discussions and writing articles or blogs or white papers on topics your audience is interested in.
All of this makes marketing sense as long as it stays within the ethical guidelines in the NYS Model Rules of Professional Conduct. Includes a discussion of how to move forward effectively and ethically and includes 0.5 credits in ethics.
- April 27, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Nancy Schess, Esq., Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
- Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D., MarketingPartners
- Committee on Law Practice Management