Changes To The Uniform Rules; Just What Was Fixed?
On June 13, 2022, OCA issued Administrative Order 141/2022, effective July 1, 2022, which provides for twelve changes to the Uniform Rules originally promulgated by OCA effective February 1, 2021. These changes, among others, were sought by NYSBA, and do fix some of the problems that practitioners have encountered with the new rules. Hear a summary of the changes, and a discussion of what cases and motions they will apply to.
Opening remarks by NYSBA President-Elect Richard C. Lewis. Chairing this program will be former NYSBA Presidents Sharon Stern-Gerstman and Stephen P. Younger.
- June 29, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Sharon Stern-Gerstman, Esq., Magavern Magavern Grimm LLP; Former President, NYSBA
- Speaker: Stephen P. Younger, Esq., Foley Hoag, LLP; Former President, NYSBA
- Torts, Insurance, & Compensation Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education