COVID-19 Paid Leave And Employee Benefits: Overview Of Federal, NYS & NYC Laws (Webinar)
Join us for an up-to-date summary of the recent federal and NYS laws providing emergency sick leave and expanded family leave; highlights from the guidance issued by the US and NYS Departments of Labor, including updated information on which employers may be exempt from the new federal leave laws; and the effects of the new laws on employee benefits, job protection, retirement plans and health plans.
Panelists will also explain the interaction and overlap between the federal, state and other local (NYC/Westchester) leave laws and share practical advice they provide clients who are implementing the new employee leaves and benefits. Advance questions maybe emailed to [email protected].
- April 17, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 3:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Stanley D. Baum, Esq., Law Office of Stanley Baum
- Howard M. Wexler, Seyfarth Shaw, LLP
- Joshua Seidman, Esq., Seyfarth Shaw, LLP
- Adam S. Ross, Esq., Lamb & Barnosky, LLP
- Sheryl B. Galler, Esq., Law Office of Sheryl B. Galler and Of Counsel, Moskowitz & Book LLP
- Labor & Employment Law Section